If you needed one more reason to go out to the restaurant, here it is: on Wednesday, March 21, the gastronomic operation “Goût de France / Good France” shifts into high gear. More than 3,000 chefs from all over the world will propose a special menu in homage to France and French cuisine.
Several New York chefs will take part in this initiative launched by Alain Ducasse:
- Culinary School, the International Culinary Center: 462 Broadway 10013, 646 254 7555
- Dumonet: 315 Smith Street, Brooklyn, (718) 625-0963
- Le Coucou: 138 Lafayette St, New York, (212) 271-4252
- Perrine at the Pierre Hotel: 2 E 61st Street, (212) 940-8195
- Benoît New York: 60 W 55th St, New York, (646) 943-7373
- Madison Bistro: 238 Madison Ave, New York, (212) 447-1919
Search for all participating restaurants here. To see the prix-fixe menus, search for the restaurants in the Gout de France database here.