(Sponsored post) Founded by Alain Le Calvez in 2008, ChicVillas is the result of his love of architecture and travel. In the ten years since its founding, the travel agency has earned an international reputation as a top-of-the-line service.
Based in Angers at the heart of the famous Loire Valley, ChicVillas offers a selection of luxury holiday rental properties spread across most French and Spanish regions. Choices range from unique stone houses, to historic châteaux, to luxury villas. Many homes boast charming antique features in the traditional French architectural style, while others appeal to lovers of chic, contemporary style.
The properties are all hand-picked according to ChicVilla standards of excellence. Brimming with creature comforts, most properties are located in areas of outstanding beauty and just a short distance from famous landmarks and tourist spots.
Amongst the centuries-old villages, rolling countryside, and sweeping northern coastlines of Brittany and Normandy, you’ll find old stone properties bursting with character as well as modern holiday homes. In the south, you might consider a converted farmhouse nestled in the lush forests, hills, and river valleys of Dordogne, an area known for its caves and grottoes accented with prehistoric paintings. Beside the sea, you’ll delight in their airy ocean view properties in cosmopolitan resort towns such as Biarritz, with its breathtaking vistas of the Atlantic coast. And of course, no one can be unhappy in the natural, rustic beauty of Provence.
Because ChicVillas’ staff personally inspect all rental properties, they’re well prepared to offer you in-depth advice on each home, to make sure that you find the one that fits you perfectly. Moreover, the staff are happy to provide a variety of concierge services so as to put in place everything you need for a relaxed, carefree holiday.
With ChicVillas you can discover amazing luxury rentals in some of the most sought after areas of France. Scroll through a selection of their properties, and let the wanderlust wash over you.
– Located between La Baule and Nantes, Un Château de Rêve is an outstanding converted traditional chateau. The structure and décor present a tasteful combination of period and contemporary styling, accompanied by modern amenities such as a swimming pool and tennis court. The property is situated within a short distance of numerous golf courses. View it here.
– Set over vast grounds, La Légende de d’Artagnan is a splendid 17th century castle with a swimming pool and tennis court. Located one hour from Paris, this is the ideal holiday destination to visit the capital or explore Normandy. View it here.
– Plage ou Golfe is a luxury villa with a homey feel thanks to its cozy décor. Situated in a peaceful area of the Atlantic coast, renters can enjoy its lovely garden and heated swimming pool. Ideally located 1.5 miles from the sandy beaches of the ocean and 1.8 miles from the village, this is the perfect place from which to set off to discover the many tourist attractions of the Gulf of Morbihan. View it here.
– Located by the beaches of the Atlantic, Bisquaina is a superb property full of unique character. This residence offers splendid views of the Pyrenees and the ocean in the distance, which you can even see from the pool. Hotel-style service is available during your stay. View it here.
– Ozeano is a magnificent, glamorous property situated in on massive private grounds overlooking the Gulf of Gascony. This property has a private tennis court and an outdoor heated swimming pool, with views of the Atlantic Ocean. View it here.
– Set on 445 acres of land, Pure Luxury Dordogne 20 is an authentic luxury French chateau with wonderful facilities. It has been lovingly restored, and now boasts a heated pool, pond, gym, sauna, and garden. This holiday villa has everything you need. View it here.
– Luxury Alpilles 11 is a luxury villa ideally suited to a peaceful and comfortable holiday in a beautiful setting. In the heart of the Alpilles mountains and just 1.8 miles from the village, this villa features everything you need, including a pool and outdoor kitchen. View it here.
– Luxury villa Entre Avignon et Luberon is the very essence of Provence. Set amid beautiful lush scenery, this French country house has spacious rooms and a lovely secluded garden with a pool. Fully outfitted with everything you need, this is where you can master the French art de vivre. View it here.
See more of their luxury French properties here.
Note: Sponsored Articles do not belong to the editorial team at Frenchly. They are provided or written at the request of the advertiser, who determines the content.