Take part in a live wine tasting with professional French and American winemakers and merchants!
Here are the 3 steps to follow to be part of this event:
– Register for this free online webinar
– Order the 4-packs of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wine before October 25th: https://bit.ly/lacave-webinar
– Enjoy a live wine tasting and oenology 101 class, with professional winemakers and merchants, from the comfort of your home!
French wines have a glorious reputation, especially those from the region of Burgundy, producing the famous French Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
What about American wines? Over the past decades, California wines have slowly earned a prestigious place on the worldwide wine market. California’s terroir has been proved to produce good quality Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays too.
So, what’s the real difference between French and Californian wines? Is California able to produce French style wines?
During this webinar, Daniel Baron & Frederick Boelen will conduct a comparative wine tasting of two Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs from Complant wine in California and Lucien Rocault in Burgundy.
Our two experts will get your impressions as you taste the wines, answer any questions and talk about the differences between:
– Burgundy & California terroir
– Look, smell & taste of the two Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs
– The importance of choosing the harvest date
– Winemaking practices and barrel selection
– Where to find the wines
– Stories from the winemakers!
You will be able to make your choice and order more wine from Daniel and/or Frederick at the end of the webinar, with a special offer for Frenchly readers!
Link to order the wine for the tasting: https://bit.ly/lacave-webinar
The 4-packs of wine costs $169.
Shipping goes from $0 for California to $29 for New York.
Get ready to know your wine!? ?